* What is the principle of Laser and its trait?
* What are the applications of ND:YAG Laser?
* Is ND:YAG LASER treatment painful?
* How long is the interval between 2 sessions?
* How many sessions does it take to remove speckles and tattoos?
* What do we need to care after the treatment?
What is the principle of Laser and its trait?
Laser has the characters of instant high power, extremely concentrative irradiation energy, and very short pulse time and pigment color selection. Those ensure the laser energy take effect on the pigments to break and gasify them completely.
Lymph system in the body then excretes the broken pigments out. During the process the normal tissues around the pigments would not come to harm at all.
We an achieve the purpose of accurate and effective treatment as well as no damnification on healthy tissues, no scar, little pain and safe treatment.
What are the applications of ND:YAG Laser?
Laser can cure lot kinds of skin problems, such as freckles, chloasma, sun-induced speckles, cafe-au-lait-spots and age-spots, tattoos, eyebrow lines, birthmarks, naevus of Ofa, etc, with different pigmentations colors with 1064nm and 532nm.
Is ND:YAG LASER treatment painful?
Laser with hi-tech are safe, generally, best energy power into skin with slight pain that is normal can be bear. All patients feel good and safe effective treatment by laser.
How long is the interval between 2 sessions?
After every treatment, the skin needs a period of time for its metabolism to recover, so the interval between two sessions is 2-3 months which vary from different skin problems.
How many sessions does it take to remove speckles and tattoos?
It depends on the size and depth of the pigments or tattoos, sometimes you would see expected result with only 1 or 2 sessions, but usually it needs 4 to 6 sessions to achieve the ideal effect.
What do we need to care after the treatment?
Some special cares are needed after the treatment.
* It is normal and regular to see redness and swelling even slight bleeding after ND:YAG Laser treatment. But all of them would disappear in few hours.
* . Antiphlogistin is suggested to use on the treated area after the treatment, Bleeding area would scab gradually and shed in one week. The pigment will lighten and disappear along with the scab-shedding. Please remember don't wash the scab area with un-boiled water to avoid infection. Besides, keep the treated skin away from sunlight, otherwise the pigments would accumulate and the skin would not whiter but darker.