• Four Scanners enable more options for treatment.
• Four working modes (Fractional, CW, Pulse, Ultra Pulse) ensure more wide use in different surgery
• Special designed energy self-inspected and energy-replenishment system, improving the stability and effect
• Multi safety protection: water, electric ,remote interlock warning alarm.
• Laser anti-leak design; enhance the operator and client safety.
• Whole low voltage system: no electric danger and no electric radiation
• Green guiding light make operation vision clearer.
• With background set for operators' special needs
• Time-counter for showing total operation time and machine use time.
• Friendly designed in modular for easy maintenance, with red and green light to guide it.
The Co2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing System(G2), with 4 working modes as Pulse, Scanning, Ultra Pulse and Continuous, can do various of high-demanded laser treatment safely and effectively, specially for aesthetic surgery and dermatology.
The design has 4 advantages, that is, high precision operation, tiny thermal injury, short treatment time, quicker recovery time.
With highest-integrated and ultra-high-speed Graphics Scanner, the machine can scan various of non-linear fashion with different size and shape. The scanning shape is specially designed for customers' different needs with 11 scanning modes.
It also virtues as its Dynamic Balance and Compensation Install for Remedying Energy Attenuation.
The machine can automatically compensate more energy when the energy of the laser tube reduces, without operators reset the treatment parameters according to their own experience
With fractional Co2 laser resurfacing, the laser beam is broken up or fractionated into many small micro beams which are separated, so that when they strike the skin surface small areas of the skin between the beams, the skin would not be hit by the laser and left intact.
These small areas of untreated skin promote a much more rapid recovery and healing with less risk of complications. While the small areas treated by the fractional micro beams, called micro treatment zones, cause sufficient laser injury to promote new collagen production and resultant in facial skin rejuvenation.
As these treated areas are much smaller than the surrounding healthy tissue, the healing time is significantly shortened. Most fractional C02 laser patients heal in less than one week for facial treatments. It provides results almost as good as traditional full-surface C02 laser, but with far less risk, downtime, infection and complication.
Nicely, it can also safely treat other areas besides face, producing excellent results in treating neck, hands and back, such as skm laxity, acne scars and wrinkles. But only one to two treatments are needed for up to an 85 % improvement.
Traditional full-surface C02 laser treatments are performed by using a beam of intense laser energy, which is passed over the skin surface to vaporize the entire top layer of skin. The damage to the tissue is extensive, it takes at least two weeks to heal and regrow a new top layer of skin (i.e., re-epithelialize the entire top layer of skin)
Cosmetic: Rhytides (Wrinkles), Mottled dyspigmentation,
Telangiectasia (Red Spots) , Solar lentignes (Brown spots),
Large pores, Rough skin texture.
Medical: Actinic keratosis (sun-damaged skin, precancerous lesions),
Seborrheic keratosis (sun-damaged skin, precancerous lesions),
Sebaceous hyperplasia (yellow, shiny bumps on the face),
Rhinophyma (nose swelling and tissue over growth),
Epidermal Melasma (Brown spots).
download product brochures here.
watch the machine demo and treatment videos.