Tattoo removal is most commonly performed using Nd yag lasers that react
with the ink in the tattoo, and break it down. The broken-down ink is then
absorbed by the body, mimicking the natural fading that time or sun
exposure would create. All Tattoo pigments have specific light absorption
spectra. A tattoo laser must be capable of emitting adequate energy within
the given absorption spectrum of the pigment in order to provide an
effective treatment. Certain tattoo pigments, such as yellows, greens and
fluorescent inks are more challenging to treat than the darker blacks and
blues. That is because they have absorption spectra that fall outside or on
the edge of the emission spectra available in the respective tattoo removal
This Nd yag laser tattoo removal device has two laser wavelengths
(1) 532 nm. It creates a green light which is highly absorbed by red targets.
Useful primarily for red tattoo pigments
(2) 1064 nm. It creates a near-infrared light (invisible to humans) which is
poorly absorbed by melanin, making it suitable for darker skin. It can
remove tattoo of black and blue
(1) Improves the efficiency of treatments.
(2) Long lifetime Xenon Lamp.
(3) Reliable design
-Water temperature detection--when the water temperature is too high,
it will stop working automatically
-Flow testing--when the flow is too small, it will automatically withdraw from
the work of state
(4) Portable design and easy operation for mobile Tattooists.
(5) Lower cost and wider usage enables quick return on investment.
Laser Type: Nd:YAG
Pulse Duration: <10ns
Pulse Repetition Rate: 1-5Hz
System Cooling: Closed loop water cooling
Power Supply: 220VAC 50Hz/ 110VAC 50HZ
Dimensions: 360*145*240 mm